How to break out of a zip-tie- potentially life-saving information
You guys, please share it. You never know when someone is going to need this information.
PLEASE reblog this— zipties are one of the most common ways of binding a person upon kidnapping because they are cheap and hard to break.
Knowing things like this puts you one step closer to freedom if, heaven forbid, you fall into a situation where you need to use this information.
eating is so badass i mean you put something in a cavity where you smash and destroy it with 32 protruding bones and then a meat tentacle pushes it into a pool of acid and after a few hours later you absorb its essence and transform it in energy just wow
That is the most metal thing I have ever read in my whole life.
And then you shit it out.
yes that was yummy
One of the more difficult things about recovery is learning how to take responsibility for your actions.
Learning how to stop using ‘but I’m an addict/but I’m disordered/but I can’t control it’ as excuses to engage in self-destructive behaviors.
Learning how to take back the control that you didn’t think you had and admit that you have every ounce of power to change what you’re doing.
#look at him #god made him special #he made cas different #there isn’t a flaw in the design #cas was built a different model for a reason #it was so that the programmning wouldn’t take #god made one upgraded angel with unlimited saves and restarts #because he needed one angel to look out for humanity #cas isn’t broken #he’s just right #god couldn’t trust the archangels #or the upper level management #instead he put all of HIS faith into a foot soldier #too much heart isn’t castiel’s problem #it’s his purpose (tags by kazstiel)
#i think dean probably fell in love with the way cas ducks his heads when he talks#and the way he drops his eyes before looking back up again #and the way that he sort of aims those tiny half-smiles at the floor #the way he gets so pleased whenever a nice waitress takes the time to talk to a lonely man #or when someone pays him a bit of attention #or when dean claps him on the shoulder #he’s always trying to connect with people #he digs out bullets from his own stomach #but he’s also a sweetie pie #i bet he’d hold an umbrella over old ladies at the bus stop #i bet he’d get an apartment and always talk to his neighbors #he’d feed their catswhen they go on vacation #i bet he’d hang out by the mailbox in hopes that someone would come along and want to chat #i bet he’d bake cookies for new tenants #i bet he’d save coupons and give them to the widow next door #dean how bout you just marry your damn angel and live happily after all already?
imagine being stuck in a room surrounded by everyone you’ve ever had sex with
imagine being stuck in a room surrounded by everyone you’ve ever thought about having sex with
#it’s raining men
#And women and everyone else hot damn
I’M LAughIGN SO HARD
i swear to my fucking self holy fuck i just
• Accidentally close a tab? Ctrl+Shift+T reopens it.
• Bananas release dopamine, eat them when you’re sad.
• CTRL+SHIFT+ESC is the one handed version of CTRL+ALT+DEL
• Don’t brush your teeth hard, it makes them sensitive and removes enamel.
• Don’t like spiders? Put citronella oil on your walls and they will not go there.
• Drink one glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have, you’ll get drunk without getting a hangover.
• Get clear ice cubes by boiling water before freezing it
• Heal paper cuts and immediately stop the pain with chapstick.
• If you accidentally write on your dry erase board with a permanent marker, scribble over it with a dry eraser marker to remove it.
• If your shoes smell, put them in the freezer overnight, it will kill the bacteria.
• Make bug bites stop itching with a banana peel.
• Make a paper longer with 12-point text, but 14-point periods and commas.
• Need to get around a blocked website at work? Try replacing the http:// with https://
• Never send your resume as a word file (unless asked) Instead, print it to a pdf file, it’s much cleaner and professional looking.
• Pick a flavor of gum you don’t normally chew, and chew it while studying during a test.
• Place a piece of bread in a container with your homemade cookies and they will stay soft.
• Put a dry towel into a dryer with wet clothes, they will dry faster.
• Put toothpaste on a pimple and it will dry out.
• Practise fake smiling in the mirror every day before going to work/school, you’ll genuinely start to feel happier.
• Rub canola/olive oil on knives before cutting onions, you won’t cry, alternatively chew gum and you won’t either.
• Short on time with a wrinkled dress shirt? Hang it up in the bathroom to steam it flat.
• The night before, place things you don’t want to forget the next morning on top of your shoes.
• Use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains from clothing.
• When cleaning windows use newspapers or coffee filters instead of paper towels, they will not leave streaks.
• When microwaving bread products/pizza put a glass of water in with it, it will keep your bread for going spongy.
• When you move into a new place you’re renting, take pictures of any and all damage, then post them on facebook (privately if preferred) so you can use the reference date as proof you didn’t do it.
• When searching plane tickets online delete your cookies prior, prices go up when you visit a site multiple times.
you’re gonna regret not dating me after I get hot
AU - The Wolf’s Cub
“What are you singing to her, Doctor?”
“I’m singin’ an old nursery rhyme from Gallifrey. I want to make sure she knows the language.”
OH MY GOD NINE/ROSE CAN I KISS YOU
I think i’m crying
stabbing my face off would have been kinder
it’d be cool to speak like 20 different languages & keep it a secret from everyone & then during a time of crisis, u could speak some fluent russian to some russian guy holding a gun to your head & all your friends will be like daaamn